QC Associate Chemist
|Title:||QC Associate Chemist|
|Location:||Fair Lawn, NJ|
Immediate need for a QC Associate Chemist
Duration: 9 Months +
Location: Fair Lawn, NJ
- Test reagent chemicals in accordance with ACS, USP/NF, EP/BP, JP, FCC and other outlined company procedures, including analysis by GC, HPLC and other instrumental methods. Test samples using wet chemistry technique and document according to GDP standards.
- Test samples in accordance with established procedures and using all instrumentation required in the procedures, including AA, LC, GC-FID, GC-EC, GC-MS, IR, ICAP, UV-VIS.
- Segregate, label and dispose of waste chemicals in accordance with company, local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintain Efficiency, productivity and Integrity with analytical data to meet required standards.
- Test samples using wet chemistry technique.
- Prepare reagents and standard solutions and standardize according to requirements.
- Perform elementary method analysis and development for troubleshooting purposes.
- Make recommendations to technical support on analytical methods.
- Repair, maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
- Assist with resolution of Investigations, customer complaints and reviewing batch records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of laboratory experience Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven problem-solving skills Follow current ISO and cGMP standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Six Sigma process.
- Familiar using Current monographs.
- Skill/Experience/Education Workday Job Posting Title QC Chemist Job Family- Job Profile Contingent Hourly (CWHR)-TEM.CWHR.A00.