|Title:||Technician - (Electrical/Electronics)|
|Compensation:||$ 16.50 per hour|
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: possible 12 months contract role| Pay Rate: $ 16.50 per hour
We are interested in candidates who have experience providing technical support and troubleshooting to manufacturing processes.
Specifically experience with automation/robotics and data analysis is critical. We are also interested in candidates who have less experience (but still in automation/robotics and data analysis) if they show an eagerness and aptitude to learn.
Work Shift - 1st, (Wed - Sunday) 6:45am - 2:45pm OR 2nd shift - Wed-Sunday) 2:45p - 10:45p
Duration - 1 year (may change depending on business needs)
Job title - Advanced Manufacturing Technician
Skill Sets - Precision Machining, 6-Sigma Training, Robotics / Automation
Join a high-performing team that is creating the future of the world’s fastest CT-detector components. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building & testing critical CT-detector components & subsystems.
- Testing built components & assemblies to exacting standards.
- Assist on manufacturing capacity growth projects (yield growth, cycle time reduction).
- Execute qualifications for manufacturing equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Cascade training throughout the line and maintain/update training records.
- Engage in Lean workouts to improve processes.
- You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be a quick learner and work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an Associate’s degree in a relevant technical discipline.