Sr. Quality Project Manager
|Title:||Sr. Quality Project Manager|
Immediate need for a Sr. Quality Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months +
Location: Millersburg, PA
- The Quality Engineering Project Manager applies basic principles, concepts, practices, and standards of the Bio Production field to complete standard tasks and assignments.
- Work under general direction using discretion to complete tasks, frequently solves problems through shop floor presence and root cause analysis, builds stable working relationships with internal and external contacts, and impacts the immediate workgroup through continuous improvement and education.
- Work closely with production shop floor (quality and operations) to investigate atypical events to root cause and develop corrective action. These events include (but not limited to): Customer Complaints, Unplanned events in production, Planned Deviations to quality systems
- Work with cross functional teams on continuous improvement initiatives for business processes, quality systems, and operational efficiencies.
- Develop/Deploy systems for adequate KPI/Metric monitoring, reporting and actions against
- Serve as Project Manager for larger, technical, customer facing projects. Responsibilities include, (but not limited to): Standard Project Management, Gantt chart / timeline management, Action item tracking, follow up, Meeting minute management, Presentation preparation
- Run reports, analyze data, develop presentations, and lead discussion.
- Technical Support back up
- Change notification execution
- Backup for other quality processes - ECO, validation activities, Batch Record support, etc.
- Requires BS/BA plus 3+ years' experience in a quality environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong skills/competencies in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communications
- Interpersonal across functional team based interaction
- Organized and detail oriented
- Analytical, planning, and problem solving
- Technical knowledge of the biotechnology industry
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP)