|Title:||Utility Field Technician|
Open-ended contract position available immediately! W-2 basis, pay day is Fridays!
This is a driving position - Must have a valid driver's license
The Distribution Field Tech is responsible for the collection of facilities field data as specified for use by others in updating facilities records or preparing design documents. This position encompasses data collection, measurement, mapping, field photography, equipment or unit inventory, and/or staking.
- Correctly identify items to be documented in the field with minimal supervisory assistance
- Quickly learn and apply technology tools such as hand-held data collection units, laser range finders, digital cameras, and GPS receivers.
- Accurately record measurements and dimensions of requested items; be able to recognize levels of detail required to create a complete and accurate accounting of the field inventory and environment per the project specifications
- Accurately records data and measurements using correct standards and symbology such that the resulting product is clear and easily understood by the office based project personnel
- Meets production targets and understands teh importance of project deliverables and milestones
Individual will need to be able to work independently and be able and comfortable working in an outside environment.