|Compensation:||$ 40.00 per hour|
Title: Compensation Analyst
Location: Cambridge, MA
Type: 4 month contract | Pay Rate: $ 40.00 hourly rate
- The Compensation Analyst Contractor will provide analytical information and data analysis support for Global Compensation team.
- Responsibilities include helping internal clients such as HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to ensure that reward programs are competitive by performing competitive benchmarking analyses.
- Assisting with the preparation and administration of global compensation programs; including the annual global market analysis and the annual year end compensation planning process (comprising of salary adjustments, annual bonus payouts and equity award grants).
- Assisting with the data preparation and analysis for annual compensation survey submissions.
- Helping to support Compensation’s process improvement initiatives by working with cross-functional teams to understand and analyze current processes, identifying gaps and suggest areas for improvement and automation.
- Responding to ad-hoc inquiries from HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition regarding compensation programs and processes.
- Updating and maintaining compensation information within HRIS system.
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Top Skills Needed for the role:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- General / overall HR knowledge, Compensation knowledge a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications