|Title:||Web Applications Developer (.NET, C#, SQL)|
|Location:||Thousand Oaks, CA|
|Compensation:||100,000 - 110,000|
The Web Applications Developer is responsible for designing, developing, deploying and supporting enterprise applications to support publishing systems in .NET, C# and SQL server technologies.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for understanding requirements, perform requirements analysis and designs solutions for the publishing business applications.
- Collaborate with the Business analysts to understand and process the requirements and developing solution design.
- Conceive technical design for the proposed solutions and write technical specifications for the proposed technical design.
- Invite reviews for technical design.
- Perform technical reviews for the technical design when invited.
- Write code to develop, unit test applications per the approved design.
- Write Deployment steps and execute deployment steps during cutover and deployments.
- Perform Data analysis and data migration activities when required.
- Work with the Quality assurance team to ensure reported bugs are fixed.
- Communicate the status of the projects accurately to the manager and Project management teams.
- Perform upgrades and deployment of software when needed.
- 5+ years of experience .Net, C# enterprise applications design, development and deployment is a must
- 5+ years of strong data analysis and enterprise application
- Database design and development experience in SQL server is a must
- 3+ years of experience in web services integrations and deployment experience
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent Degree in technology required
- Microsoft certification preferred
United States Citizen (Required)