Mechanical / Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
|Title:||Mechanical / Electrical Manufacturing Engineer|
|Compensation:||$ 25.00 hourly rate|
Title: Mechanical / Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Waukesha, WI
Type: 12 month contract | Pay Rate: $ 25.00 hourly
- Process capability growth to ensure future fulfillment of customer demand.
- Develop a more simplified manufacturing process.
- Early Defect detection, acquire and control critical x’s to ensure stable outputs.
- Lead experiments to develop process parameters, coordinating the fabrication of parts, commissioning and operation of process and test equipment, and supporting the diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues.
- Design, develop and maintain automation solutions used for manufacture of advanced medical device components.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design equipment, procedures and tools for manufacturing processes.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical/Automation/Electrical Engineering
- Clear thinker with demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and solve problems
- Proven ability to analyze data and drive process improvements
- Fluent in English, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work at multiple sites across the greater Milwaukee area.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications