Senior Project Manager/Project Leader
|Title:||Senior Project Manager/Project Leader|
Immediate need for a Sr Project Manager/Project Leader
Duration: 8+ Months
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
- The Senior Project Manager oversees the initiation, development and execution of assigned projects within a defined period of time.
- Work closely with the functional business groups to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
- Lead the detailed planning and management of the project through to project completion
- Ensure project milestones and targets are met by actively managing project on a day to day basis through appropriate resource, issue, and risk management
- Lead, coordinate, and support the development of business requirements, solution design & delivery, testing and training with key stakeholders
- Regularly communicate project status including budget, timeline, and resourcing. Update stakeholders and project team members on at least a weekly basis, more frequently when resolving emerging issues or challenges to ensure a timely resolutions.
- Deliver an assigned project to a successful conclusion (on time, on budget, and in scope)
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or technical equivalent. PMP certification a plus
- 5+ years of experience managing projects, project management standards, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into business requirements, functional specifications, and designs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills are a must, with the ability to professionally interact with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and problem solving
- Able to assume and complete assignments independently
- Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience
- Advanced knowledge in creating and maintaining management level and detailed project plans utilizing Microsoft products.