|Compensation:||$ 60.00 per hour|
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Cambridge, MA
Type: 12 - 14 month contract | Pay Rate: $ 60.00 hourly rate
This position will report to the Program Director, Enterprise Infrastructure Systems.
- Evaluate business problems to identify and execute logical and practical solutions.
- Work closely with line management and project teams to understand priorities, propose solutions, and ensure success of key priorities.
- Take high-level business objectives and requirements and translate them into detailed use cases that are actionable
- Maintain awareness with writing use cases and user acceptance test plans.
- Collect, analyze, and review data
- Communicate status to management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical or management discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in any of the following industries: telecom services; internet services; datacenter services or Enterprise organization that has performed software deployment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analyst role or engineering/technical management role.
- Skilled in writing and executing on user acceptance test plans
- Excellent organization and planning ability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly.
- Proven success analyzing and translating requirements into a useful format.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - willing to take initiative, consider multiple alternatives, and break down walls to get things done while soliciting buy-in from all affected parties.
- Familiarity with engineering/software development process.
- Experience with deploying or supporting end-user facing technology.