|Title:||Data Analyst III (IoT Cloud)|
|Location:||Roswell GA 30076|
This position will require some understanding of IoT architecture. Day to day will be looking at the data collected from sensors. Understanding data flow from IoT Data sensors to the cloud. Looking for someone that has worked End to End with IoT. They will be presenting the data they interpret within the company. Will also work as an analyst in helping understand and interpret the data collected. Looking for someone that has done more end to end than just an architect.
- Design, construct, and manage the data environment including the data capture, staging, and data quality monitoring
- Drive the collection, cleansing, processing, and analysis of new and existing data sources, including the oversight for defining and reporting data quality and consistency metrics.
- Develop, document and implement best practices, often working hand-in-hand with the cloud strategic partner/vendor
- Learn & stay current on big data & Internet of Things developments, news, opportunities, and challenges
- Manages engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities
- 3+ years of progressive experience in Data Modeling, Data Architecture, or other work related to the construction of enterprise data assets.
- 1+ years designing and developing cloud based solutions (preferably through IBM BlueMix).
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with Big Data platforms and software like Hadoop, Apache Spark, Cassandra, HBase, HDFS, Map-Reduce, Hive, PIG, MongoDB, Sqoop, Storm
- Hands-on experience working with large complex data sets, real-time/near real-time analytics, and distributed big data platforms
- Strong programming skills. Experience with and the ability to troubleshoot and tune relevant programming languages like Python, SQL, Java/Scala/Ruby, R, PIG Latin, HiveQL & MapReduce.
- Understanding of major RDBMS systems like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, & Sybase
- Solid understanding of ETL architectures, data movement technologies, database partitioning, database optimization, and building communication channels between structured and unstructured databases.
- A strong understanding of data profiling and data cleansing techniques
- Proven track record driving rapid prototyping and designs for projects and analytic R&D environments.
- Experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models, handling slowly changing dimensions/attributes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in IoT cloud architectures and implementations
- Experience in the development of APIs and microservices
- Experience in working and delivering within an agile methodology / framework
- Strong desire to work in cross functional teams
- Possess strong leadership skills and exhibit creative thinking to be able to come up with inventive solutions to solve business challenges
- Provide thought leadership while keeping up with industry trends and disseminating information across the organization / team
- Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, vendors, and consultants with both onshore and offshore resources; Strong Technical leadership of advanced analytics teams and vendors
- Experience collaborating with Enterprise Architects and infrastructure engineers to identify, design, and implement highly complex, end-to-end data solutions