Appeals & Grievances Coordinator - (3-6 Month Contract)
|Title:||Appeals & Grievances Coordinator - (3-6 Month Contract)|
|Location:||Mission Hills, CA 91345|
|Compensation:||$20.00 - $22.00|
Assignment Length: Contract, 3-6 months (possible contract to hire)
Shift Days: Monday - Friday (8:00AM to 5:00PM)
- Provides assistance of a highly confidential nature for the Quality Management Department, Patient Liaisons and reports to Manager of Quality Management.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties such as typing of correspondence and various reports, filing, copying, scanning, faxing, and other duties as indicated.
- Acts as a health plan appeals and grievance coordinator and patient liaison responsible for assisting patients with questions and concerns regarding clinical services.
- Assists Quality Management Specialist, Manager of Quality Management, and Medical Directors with Health Plan Appeals and Grievances and Quality of Care issues involving a variety of duties such as requesting of medical records, scheduling, typing various correspondence to the health plans, and processing complaints through the Web-based complaint process.
- Will work with staff and patient liaisons to resolve concerns and improve services, tracks and analyzes all concerns and complaints, identifies trends and makes recommendations and all other duties as assigned.
- High School Education, 1-2 years clerical office experience or equivalent. Healthcare background preferred.
- Ability to communicate/interface effectively both verbally and written at all levels with internal and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications