Senior Research Associate
|Title:||Senior Research Associate|
|Location:||Seattle, WA 98021|
Candidates MUST be able to work on our W2 without sponsorship. Sorry no C2C, 1099 or OPT
- Execution of multiplexed cell-based assays (killing assays, mixed lymphocyte reactions, proliferation assays, etc.).
- Execution of multiparameter flow cytometry (Phenotypic, functional assays, etc.).
- Data analysis and reporting with an emphasis on fast and high quality data turnaround.
- Improving current process and methods run within the assay core group and develop new technology to increase throughput and efficiency. This will include lab execution methods and data analysis.
- Partnering with Method Development groups, Data Automation groups, and Process Development groups to support assay development, and transfer.
- Timely and thorough documentation and completion of electronic laboratory notebooks
- Author reports detailing experimental work and summarizing results
- Order, track, maintain inventory of lab supplies and reagents Required Qualifications
- Solid knowledge of immunology and cell biology techniques and data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and in cross functional teams, meet deadlines, and prioritize multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience with aseptic cell culture, cell-based assays, or flow cytometry.
- Experience working in a self-driven, performance/results oriented, fast paced matrix environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office products.
- Working knowledge of statistical software (R, JMP, Minitab) is preferred.
- Able to creatively manage time and elevate relevant issues to AC manager
- Strong scientific and technical writing and presentations
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work rotating offset shifts (early morning, evening and/or weekend shifts)
Requires Bachelor's Degree; Masters preferred; between 3-6 years experience