|Title:||IoT Cloud Security & Assurance Analyst I|
|Location:||Roswell GA 30076|
We are seeking a highly motivated IoT CyberSecurity analyst. This person will join our IT Services team, and work directly with the Global Innovation Team, focused on identifying solutions that drive value for our target chooser in the IoT space in support of the Onvation* platform.
The Cyber Security analyst will perform cloud application & infrastructure security support, functional assessment of IoT cloud platforms, participate in security certification and provide overall cyber security consulting directly tied to Onvation Restroom management IoT solution.
This role will be embedded with our product development team, delivering the Onvation Restroom management System. While directly focused on the security needs and IoT platform for Onvation, you will also be responsible for coordinating with global IT security initiatives, including IoT connectivity system, application software, web and mobile Cloud-hosted applications.
The main missions & responsibilities for the position of IoT Cyber Security Analyst are the following:
- Contribute to a standard set of functional and non-functional security requirements for embedded systems, application software (client & server), web and mobile applications.
- Bring security support to R&D projects during offer development, in operations, and in support of Incident Response and Vulnerability Management.
- Support offer creation security requirements generation through consultation and review.
- Coach and mentor the development project teams on the security concepts and advise on implementation.
- Assist development teams in mitigating identified vulnerabilities during Threat Model/risk analysis and Penetration Testing.
- Contribute to the cyber security internal certification of cloud offers in coordination with cybersecurity stakeholders
- Work closely with Cyber-Security Architects to the definition of the cyber-security reference architecture for connected IOT/cloud offers.
- Contribute to investigate 3rd party cyber security offer to improve the global security level of our offers
- Build relationship and collaborate with other stakeholders
- Create, manage, and facilitate a risk, control and compliance program for the Onvation Restroom management IoT solution to ensure controls are properly designed, implemented, executed, and tested in keeping with Company’s appetite for risk.
- Help collect and review an inventory of all information assets (applications, data, and all supporting services and infrastructure).
- Analyze threats and vulnerabilities to determine inherent risk to information assets.
- Assist in the design of controls as driven by Company policies, standards, and other authoritative sources to mitigate risk and measure residual risk.
- Report risk posture in reviews with senior ITS leaders and the Chief Information Officer (CISO).
- Optimize controls by sharing and teaching our customers while gathering feedback on where changes to policies may be needed.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships through individual contacts and group meetings within team.
- Act as a liaison with Compliance team, Internal Audit, external audit groups, regulators, and business areas to ensure full understanding of control requirements and assessment procedures.
- Identify best practices and implementation standards.
- Promote and support an enterprise perspective and vision for controls.
- Provide leadership for remediation and compliance projects.
- Adhere to all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Position will be managing penetration tests for the IoT applications they have and working directly with the cyber security team. Will need to understand IoT architecture to be successful and understand IoT vernacular.