|Title:||Senior Business Analyst, CRM|
|Location:||Thousand Oaks, CA|
|Compensation:||$110,000 - $115,000 + Bonus|
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Technology team in Thousand Oaks.
The Business Analyst will be a member of the Global Applications team. They will work with our business partners to deliver world-class business solutions for the global sales teams.
The position requires frequent interaction with multiple internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure requirements and processes are accurately captured and the solution is optimized to meet their needs. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, who takes a positive and proactive approach to their work, and has a passion for business analysis, technology and user-centered design. They will assist in business adoption and change management activities
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Eliciting and documenting business requirements and functional specifications using tools including Confluence, JIRA and Visio.
- Applying best practice business analysis techniques into technology solutions which add business value.
- Ensuring clear communication and understanding of requirements with technical and business audiences.
- Ability to rapidly acquire and apply new knowledge.
- Developing successful working relationships across organization to ensure there are clear communication channels.
- Experience of sales force automation such as MS CRM is preferred
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a Business Analyst required
- Advanced experience in writing business requirement documents and functional specs, building business cases, and user stories required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required, with an emphasis in IT disciplines preferred
- Working experience with remote locations on multiple projects required
- BA certification such as CCBA, CBAP, PMI-PBA or an International Diploma in Business Analysis desired
- Knowledge and experience with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) desired
- Experience of working on international or remote project teams desired
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries desired
- Publishing industry knowledge is desired
- Experience of capturing system integration requirements desired