|Title:||Call Center Representative III - Outbound|
|Location:||San Jose, CA 95138|
Collections Representative will be responsible for day-to-day management of customer accounts receivable balances and maintaining low past dues for a high transaction business. They will provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
Collections background is REQUIRED for this position
• Processing credit memos via workflow
• High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
• Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances
• Comfortable with Internal and External customer interface
• Good organizational skills
• Strong and clear communicator via telephone and email
• Ability to manipulate and function in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• SAP knowledge strongly preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
• Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Self-driven and able to work without direct daily manager supervision
• Support business billing quality program and assist as required any billing quality disputes from customers.
• Identify process improvement opportunities in your work and the work of other individuals and functions.
• Maintain full confidentiality with customer information.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 1 year of SAP experience in the SD or related modules or related ERP experience.
• Minimum 3 years of collections and/or banking customer service experience.
• Demonstrated to be a self-initiative starter.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Clear thinking & ability to effectively communicate.
• Influencing skills to get stakeholders towards a single goal.
• Effectively balance multiple initiatives.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player.