|Title:||Billing Clerk II|
|Location:||Norfolk, VA 23502|
The Candidate will be responsible for day-to-day management of key administrative duties within the billing department of Customer Care.
In addition, you will:
• Collect purchase orders from customers that have had services performed
• Provide regular updates and reports pertaining to delinquent customer purchase order collection
• Perform parts billing to customers utilizing SAP billing modules and ensure low cycle time and backlog of such services
• Upload a high volume of customer invoices to various customer centric portals
• Scan, fax, mail, or upload invoices customer invoices.
• Identify, print, and organize customer related billing summaries
• Manage auto billing summary customer tracker
• Partner with business teams and customers to help eliminate process defects affecting collections.
• Strive to meet targeted metric goals and timelines including incremental continuous progress
• Be comfortable with Internal and External customer interfaces
• Possess good organizational skills
• Be a strong and clear communicator via telephone and email
• Have the ability to manipulate and function in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Have strong attention to detail
• Process credit memo requests via workflow
• Possess knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
• Have Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience
• Be able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Possess self-driven skill sets and be able to work without direct daily manager supervision
• Learn wing to wing billing process
• Identify process improvement opportunities in your work and the work of other individuals and functions.
• Maintain full confidentiality with customer information.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year of billings, collections, and/or contract management experience.
• Associates degree in a business field or equivalent work experience.
• 1 year of SAP experience
• Demonstrated to be a self-initiative starter.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Clear thinking & ability to effectively communicate.
• Influencing skills to get stakeholders towards a single goal.
• Effectively balance multiple initiatives.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player