|Location:||Seattle, WA 98021|
|Compensation:||$40 - $42.00 /hr.|
- Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers.
- Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact.
- Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff. Includes frequent/continual contact with customers and executives.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages.
- Bachelor's degree required with 10+ years of experience.