Marketing Specialist II
|Title:||Marketing Specialist II|
Immediate need for a Marketing Specialist II
Duration: 12 Months +
Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Contributes to the success of generating demand, supporting the global brand and determining optimal channel utilization for the BioScience regional marketing team.
- Become familiar with the needs, and driving influences of the biotechnology customer, and biotechnology industry, respectively; from both a product and marketing message standpoint.
- Help execute and perform subsequent analysis of data from marketing campaigns, from which the preparation of reports and recommendations for future ventures might be required.
- Interact frequently with the sales team, addressing account specific needs and campaigns if required.
- Understands analytical, operational, marketing or technical concepts.
- Predominately works on tasks/duties that are considered relatively routine to diverse in nature, using developing technical and/or business knowledge.
- Has a strong ability to adapt to change very quickly, due to the dynamic nature of the scope of projects covered by the Regional Marketing group.
- Good prioritization capabilities, with an ability to see a task through to completion, despite the other project demands.
- Computer savvy including Microsoft office, excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills.
- Not customer facing.
- Supporting 4-5 people on the team.
- Focus on Molecular Biology and Sample Purification -basic understanding required
- Requires a BA/BS in a life science discipline or equivalent experience. 2+ years marketing experience preferred.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications