Quality Control Validation Reviewer
|Title:||Quality Control Validation Reviewer|
|Compensation:||$ 16.00 - 20.00 per hour|
Actual Title: Associate - QA Validation Reviewer
Location: Madison, WI
Type: temporary contract role, 6 months
Pay Rate: $ 16.00 – 20.00 per hour rate
- Reviews protocols and reports related to equipment, facility, method, and computer validation, including deviation reporting during execution
- Performs filing, scanning, maintenance, and organization of controlled documents
- Performs other related quality tasks as assigned, which may include data review
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline (e.g. biology, biotechnology, engineering) or related life science; or Associate’s Degree in technical discipline (e.g. biology, biotechnology, engineering) or related life science.
- Minimum of two years’ related experience.
- Ability to use Excel, Word, and other office systems.
- Ability to understand and independently apply GMPs to everyday work with regard to documentation and review.
- Ability to apply applicable regulatory authority and guidelines with training.
- Demonstrates theoretical understanding of the work tasks assigned.
- Ability to operate within a clean room environment as needed.
- Maintain high quality documentation in accordance with applicable regulatory guidance and Site SOPs.
- Ability to learn and use quality management software (e.g. TrackWise®, ComplianceWire®).
- Ability to learn and retain technical information.
- Executes routine procedures and process with high quality.
- Ability to operate assigned office equipment.
- Ability to complete investigation, deviation, and change control forms with initial consultation from supervisor as needed
- Capable of learning of unfamiliar principles or techniques with training.
- Ability to follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Edits Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Batch Production Records (BPRs), and reports independently and accurately.