Manufacturing Support Coordinator
|Title:||Manufacturing Support Coordinator|
Immediate need for a Manufacturing Support Coordinator
Duration: 12 Months +
Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Ensure the efficient movement of materials in support of shift/daily schedules.
- Deliver timely material staging in support of production work orders and ensure accurate and timely transaction of material movements, ensuring optimal use of all team resources and tools.
- Safeguard against loss of materials and adhere to corrective action protocol for lost materials.
- Support the continuous improvement of all related processes for materials movements, transaction execution, and inventory accuracy.
- Work with stakeholders to optimize processes and interactions between scheduling, floor controllers, and production floor.
Safety and Quality:
- Adhere to all safety and quality standards established in process documentation.
- Pursue Best Practices with the members of the team.
- Ensure safe working environment and enforce all relevant safety practices.
- Communication - ensure proactive and effective communication within the team and with other stakeholders and partners.
- Continuous Improvement and Problem-solving
- Actively support Continuous Improvement, Lean Mfg, and 5S related projects and initiatives as identified by specific initiatives and charters.
- Participate in problem solving teams to address problems as they arise. Actively contribute to inter-team and inter-departmental problem solving teams.
- Training - Pursue all relevant training requirements as part of a highly flexible cross-trained workforce.
- At least two years of relevant experience in inventory management, material staging, and production scheduling. Experience in life sciences, biotech, or similar preferred.
- Transactional experience with ERP systems required..
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications