|Title:||Warehouse Associate (2nd Shift)|
3 month contract assignment starting immediately!
Shift: Monday - Thursday, 2pm - 10:30pm with mandatory overtime
Responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes, and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently, continually striving for improved customer satisfaction.
- Verifies merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages
- Stocks shelves with various types of merchandise
- Rotates stock so that newly-received items can be used last
- Prepares orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves and placing them in totes to be packed and sent to customers
- Processes and performs data entry of returns; also returns merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse
- Performs daily counting and researching of discrepancies
- Assists with inventory procedures as requested
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions, names, and shelf labels
- Must possess basic math skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Strong organizational skills