|Title:||Documentation Specialist I|
|Location:||Westborough, MA 01581|
We are looking for a candidate that their primary function will to be performing QC review of executed protocols for the Factory Acceptance Testing group. The expectation is to also have the candidate cross train with Documentation Control to assist with creating Protocol binders for our equipment.
We need someone with specific documentation or batch record review experience
The two biggest areas I would like to focus on in regards to skill sets is as follows.
• Quality background, even though the title states QC this role will lean strongly towards being best fitted for someone with QA a background.
• Document Specialist, strong background is creating/building Protocol documentation packages.
Associates degree and 2 years of experience in manufacturing or laboratory, or a High School Diploma and 5 years of experience.
• Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in local language
• Proficient with software applications applicable to the job
• Attention to detail
• Technical / Associate Degree
• Three years relevant experience in quality and/or inspection
• Experience in making process improvements
• Six Sigma Green Belt certified