LVN Charge Nurse
|Title:||LVN Charge Nurse|
|Location:||Simi Valley, CA|
|Compensation:||$85,000 - $95,000|
In this position you will:
- Under the general direction of the Patient Care Delivery Director, supervise and coordinate the patient care support staff.
- Develop and implement quality improvement programs
- Ensure efficient allocation and use of resources.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited LVN school of nursing
- 2 years current medical office experience with references, verified skill sets defined by department usage.
- Current California LVN license
- American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Providers
- IV certification
- UR/QA knowledge
- Surgery scheduling knowledge, patient education skills along with knowledge in the development of protocols
- Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Two years nursing staff supervisory experience in a patient care delivery setting
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Clinic/Ambulatory Care setting.
- Bilingual – Spanish