|Compensation:||$ 40.00 per hour|
Actual Title: Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: 10 - 12 months contract role, $ 40.00 per hourly rate
*looking for the Machine and fixture qualification (IQ, OQ , PQ)
Provide leadership, planning and technical support for the introduction of processes for new product development and existing manufacturing.
- Complete qualification and verification activities for new equipment being commissioned for new product lines. Update existing equipment and complete qualifications for NPI integration.
- Draft and release work instructions for new product lines. Update instructions on existing work instructions to incorporate new products as necessary.
- Work through change control processes for design and manufacturing changes
- Ensure regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation. Responsible for ensuring rigor in determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance
- Drive continuous simplification of QMS methods and their applications by working with cross-functional team including Operations and Quality Assurance.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree and 3 years' experience or Associates Degree and 5 years' experience or High School diploma with 7 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify and implement Best Practices