Data Entry Specialist
|Title:||Data Entry Specialist|
|Compensation:||$ 19.00 per hour|
Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Type: 12 months contract | Pay Rate: $ 19.00 per hourly rate
- Some data entry and reporting of data - utilizing advanced functions of Excel Maintenance of both our Sharepoint Site and our sections of the Website.
- Researching for pertinent clinical articles and ordering same. Putting our educational programs and accompanying documentation through ETQ for approval. Formatting educational documents using Adobe Acrobat Professional
- The purpose of this position is to ensure that the all matters for Knowledge Network are up to date by entering and editing data in numerous fields including: excel spreadsheets and SharePoint.
- Excel Spreadsheets Advanced Functions (Macros, etc.)
- SharePoint Site Development and Maintenance
- PDF Document Development
- Word Document Development
- Website Creation, Maintenance, and Management
- Lead on ETQ: authoring and providing supporting documentation
- Conducting research for scientific documentation
- Taking charge of the Information Center research and acquisition process
- As an individual contributor, the function of the Clinical Education Support Specialist will be ensuring that all Knowledge Network materials are up to date and readily available so that we can appeal to customers by providing current and informative continuing education programs.
- The individual will work in concert with fellow CE teammates, sales representatives, and marketing personnel to manage responsibilities.
- Responsible for SharePoint and other web applications. Supports the Information Center order taking process.
- Acts as an ETQ author for document review and approval following company policies.
- Reviews and updates clinical education related documents including the citations and layout in accordance with scientific reference standards.