|Title:||Software Developer – Imaging systems|
Candidate MUST be able to work on our W2 without sponsorship. No Corp to Corp, 1099 or OPT
You will be involved in every step of the development process, from brainstorming, proof of concept, development and testing. Work closely with the technical team and follow the architecture
Work closely with project manager to track time and resources. Develop a close working relationship with colleagues in the sales and marketing organizations to understand the market space and to translate that knowledge to product requirements. Bring an appropriate management of risk to projects and establish a culture of smart risk-taking and challenges to the status quo.
- You exhibit impressive UI/UX skills.
- You have strong Linux experience
- You also have AWS experience
- You have experience in machine learning frameworks like CAFFE , TensorFlow etc
- GPU development with Nvidia CUDA
- 5+ years of hands-on Python & C++ development.
- Experience porting Matlab applications to Python or C++
- 5+ years of scripting experience on Windows and Linux environments
- 5+ years of GUI development experience using Qt framework or similar
- Good understanding of real-time systems concepts, multithread programming and debugging
- Windows and Linux application development, stress testing, performance profiling
- Windows and Linux application performance tuning by investigating alternative libraries, library options and compiler options
- Experience in software application pre/post-deployment process development, create install scripts and deployment tests
- Experience using software engineering and management tools such as Git, Jira, Visual Studio Team Services, etc.
- Experience building test automation environment using scripting and Jenkins
- Must possess good software engineering principles such as unit testing, participating in code reviews
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, agile is a plus.
- Experience managing, cleaning and processing video & image data
- Experience optimizing runtime of image processing loops for near real-time applications.
- You have experience in machine learning frameworks like Theano, CAFFE, TensorFlow etc.
- Medical device software development experience
- Requirement management tools such as Jama, Doors etc.