12 Month Contract
- As a Helpdesk Specialist you’ll work to provide the best customer experience and support to our community of over 5,000 international customers (employees).
- You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from internal peers and departments.
- You’ll support the development and testing of business-critical solutions as well as the deployment and maintenance of computers, mobile devices, and accessories.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and lead an elite group of technicians and administrators all focused on supporting our customers through meeting their technological needs.
- This position is internal; our customers are internal employees, contractors and vendors.
- This is not an external customer-facing position.
- Ensure a high level of end-user satisfaction through ownership, resolution and appropriate escalation of issues and support tickets.
- Provide strong technical resource and senior escalation point for numerous technologies, including Mac, Linux, network, and mobile device issues.
- Leverage and create tools and SOPs to improve team’s efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain tight hardware and software inventory controls.
- Manage relationship with vendors for service repairs, orders, and maintenance.
- You are a fantastic problem solver, thinker, out-of-the-box player and amazing with customers!
- You’re enthralled by the way things work, and have the ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot your own hardware and software.
- You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate an environment of Windows, Mac and Mobile Devices.
- You make friends easily, and those friends call you first when their technology is acting up.
- You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience.
- You understand that above and beyond the customer’s technical issue, is the opportunity to repair a relationship between the customer and their technology.