|Location:||Fair Lawn, NJ|
Immediate need for a Complaint/CAPA Analyst
Duration: 10 Months +
Location: Fair Lawn, NJ
- Conduct and lead the investigation and analysis of reported customer complaints per Quality Management System procedures using problem solving methodology to identify root cause.
- Initiate and manage to closure, CAPA (Corrective Action/Preventive Action) investigations for customer complaints, recurring NCR's, audit non-conformances, and other investigations using problem solving methodology to identify root cause and implement effective corrective action.
- Conduct CAPA effectiveness verification using risk management tools to evaluate impact of changes.
- Analyze trend data, process capability data and other quality metrics in order to proactively propose specification or process changes.
- Responsibility and experience for the above in an ISO/cGMP, Automotive or aerospace environment.
- Proven track record of hands-on problem solving expertise and driving continual improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced proficiency of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, including data analysis and statistical methods. Professional Characteristics:
- Results-oriented work attitude that exhibits initiative, energy, drive, creativity, collaboration, assertiveness, diplomacy, risk-based decision making and ambition.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to be a team player, build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers; highly functioning team leader and team member in a multi-skilled, dynamic business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.