|Title:||HR Employee Services Specialist|
|Location:||Seattle, WA 98109|
The HR Employee Services Specialist role is responsible for answering Workday and HR questions, and is accountable for all employee lifecycle transactions from Hire to Retire. This role will ensure all employee matters, from onboarding, to job changes and terminations are addressed and resolved in an efficient and expeditious manner.
The HR Employee Services Specialist will need to research, analyze and drive cases to resolution by partnering with Payroll, COEs and HR Operations. Once completed, the incumbent will provide employee outreach and resolution all within the predefined SLAs.
The role will report to the Director, Americas HR Operations and Employee Services and will utilize wide latitude in discretionary decision-making and serve as a subject matter expert on the use of Workday, HR Operations processes and HR policies.
Respond to questions and resolve issues through multiple HR service delivery channels (phone calls, emails, case management system) within the HR service delivery framework; document details of all calls/requests
Evaluate and analyze employee HR and system questions, requests or concerns; quickly interpret the situation, determine the appropriate resolution or escalation, and communicate the resolution or and/or escalation to the customer in accordance with established standard operating procedures and approved guidelines
Provide transactional support as it relates to employee matters
- Onboarding: Partner closely with Recruitment team to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for the new hire as it related to systems and documentation.
- Job Changes: Coordinate with HR Business partner the movement of employees into new positions, locations, or managers. Ensure all aspects of the change are addressed and accurately reflected in all HR systems.
- Terminations: Work closely with HR Business partners and key stakeholders to process both voluntary and involuntary terms. Ensuring all downstream processes are alerted and employee file is properly and accurately closed out.
- Leaves of Absence: Communicate all relevant information to absence team in a timely manner.
- General Employee Support: Serve as the one point of contact for HR Partners to forward any employee related matter to. Escalate as needed and bring to resolution in a timely manner.
Serve as the subject matter expert for HR Data Management, programs, policies and processes
Identify and recommend methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures
Act in a consultative and project management role to support definition and implementation of HR programs such as large onboarding or off-boarding projects.
Primary interface to COE and Non-HR functional departments to appropriately escalate employee inquiries/concerns
Ensure on the job training occurs where appropriate
Provide input into appropriate metrics and reports around compliance, performance, and data analytics
Required Competencies-Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Any WORKDAY experience is highly preferable.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Interpersonal skills - strong interpersonal and relationship skills with ability to build and maintain strong internal and external networks
- Clear communicator - empower others with actionable information even when relaying complex and technical concepts
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and speed in a fast paced, high volume work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and execute upon strategy
- Comfortable with ambiguity - be at ease with taking the best available, yet often incomplete, information and acting with purpose and resolve
- Problem solving - strong problem solving and critical thinking skills while exercising sound judgment
- System thinking orientation - comfortable viewing problems and challenges holistically the ability to consider all interdependencies before acting
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 1-one to 2-two years’ experience working in a Shared Services environment supporting HRIS Data Management and Data Operations
- Experience working with Workday is highly preferred
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Proficient in group end to end HR processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to use that information to represent the HR Operations team to the HR Function using influence and persuasion to ensure process considerations are accounted for in new or modified programs and policies
- Stellar customer service skills
- Excellent proficiency in English (read, write and speak) required.
- Proficiency in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and/or French languages a plus