Account Receivable Clerk I
|Title:||Account Receivable Clerk I|
This is an Entry level position paying $13.50/HR
- Performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounting activities in billing, accounts receivable, collections or a related financial area. Processes and posts information.
- Contact customers for collection of delinquent invoices and invalid deductions to ensure the maximum turnover of receivables and to achieve Company’s AR performance target metrics
- Review and analyze customer’s open receivables to ensure compliance with credit limits and terms of payment
- Analyze customer issues (e.g., invoice deductions, late payments, incomplete electronic data) to identify trends/root causes and/or make recommendations to resolve exceptions
- Influence external customers to take desired actions by using techniques appropriate to the situation
- Responsible for management of a full customer portfolio including collections and dispute resolution activities
- Assist with application of all trade customer payments; including Checks, EFT, Wire, Canadian, and Credit Card payments.
- Assist with Billing and Master Data requests.
- Assist with collecting missing sales tax exemption certificates from “Tax Exempt” customers.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications