Senior Software Developer
|Title:||Senior Software Developer|
Immediate need for a Senior Software Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Oakwood, OH
- Development and support of device software and companion computer applications for our scientific modules.
- Develop software modules based on C and object oriented programming (OOP) techniques in C++ and C#.
- Unit and system integration testing, including start-up, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Interface effectively and collaboratively with global R&D team.
- Involvement in requirements management, specification creation and design reviews.
- Accountable for project deliverables, including product quality, and schedule integrity.
- Requires a BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience and 7 years’ experience developing on Windows, writing Windows applications, including writing specifications, code generation, test, debugging and delivery.
- Strong experience with C# and C/C++ on Windows.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to debug and isolate software issues
- Design pattern and multi-thread experience
- Excellent communications skills
- 7+ years designing and developing in C/C++
- Experienced in software development for analytical instrumentation or similar market.
- Experience working with embedded Windows
- Experience working with Linux / C++.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- No non-compete agreements precluding the candidate from fulfilling the position requirements.
- This position may require occasional travel to other R&D, customer, and partner sites worldwide (20%).
- Existing (or ability to acquire) permission to enter U.S. government facilities, such as DOE.