- Provide on-going administration and Tier2 support of Corporate Network Infrastructure (Cisco/Juniper/Aruba/F5/Pulse Secure).
- Troubleshoot wired and wireless Ethernet networking technologies (including VLANs, Dot1x, Spanning Tree, Port Channeling, 802.11abgn, etc.).
- Use our system resource utilization and monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas before they result in incidents.
- Perform the code/image upgrades on the network devices (Cisco/Juniper/Aruba).Should be willing to rack and cable equipment.
* Experience in managing complex network security devices (e.g. firewalls -Juniper SRX specifically, VPN concentrators). Juniper firewall/VPN and/or Aruba wireless controller experience with clearpass highly preferred.
* Experience configuring and managing routers and switches. Desired Skills
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Strong background in wired and wireless Ethernet networking technologies (including VLANs, Dot1x, Spanning Tree, Port Channeling, 802.11abgn, etc.) and network security concepts.
* Proficiency with routing protocols and related technologies, OSPF, BGP.
* Understanding of network applications and protocols (e.g. SSH, DNS, SMTP, etc.).
* Basic knowledge on F5 or any load-balancer product portfolio
* Understanding of end-to-end data flows and traffic patterns (wireshark).
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* CCNA certification preferred
* Experience interfacing with Network Monitoring systems and Linux command line.