|Compensation:||$ 33.00 hourly rate|
Title: Technical Writer
Location: Issaquah, WA 98027
Type: 6 month contract | Pay Rate: $ 33.00 hourly rate
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for working independently on the production line with assembly personnel, Manufacturing Engineers, and documenting processes.
- Strong writing skills, namely a command of grammar, syntax, diction, and the conventions and best practices of writing a variety of technical documents.
- Support existing product lines including manufacturing and integration processes.
- Create and maintain procedures for assembling by Updating Manufacturing Process/Test Instructions.
- Experienced reading technical drawings and dimensioning
- Experienced with mechanical assembly processes
- Experienced prioritizing multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills (English)
- Proficient using MS Office Word
- Self-motivated with ability to work with little or no supervision
- Experienced writing, updating, and improving assembly and test documentation
- Experience with electronic hardware function, integration and communication a plus
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high tech assembly environment or equivalent experience
- Good Communication Skills including ability to document assembly processes