|Title:||Operations Technician - Manufacturing|
|Location:||Kansas City, MO|
|Compensation:||$ 14.50 per hour|
Title: Operations Technician
Location: Kansas City MO
Type: temporary contract role, 6 months (Possible conversion to Temporary-to-Hire)
2nd shift Position (2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.)
Pay rate: $14.50 per hour Possible temp-to-hire.
- Adheres to all safety procedures and identifying/communicating the necessary adjustments to address potential safety concerns.
- Will also ensure the proper use of PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Works with production teams to ensure that goals are being met.
- Focuses on driving productivity improvements while maintaining high quality standards
- Drives reductions in unplanned deviations and focuses on improving first pass quality
- Supports and contributes to processing investigation analysis
- Ensures proper documentation of all batch documents and review and approval of steps performed by other operators.
- Ensures that areas of control are processing under GMP conditions and applicable SOP's are being strictly followed
- Works collectively Quality Assurance, Warehouse, Supply Chain and other necessary areas to ensure timelines are met and results achieved
- Supports customer requests as needed
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required OR Some college education (completion of two semesters, minimum) or an associate's degree.
- 2 years of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience (or applicable experience in a commercial manufacturing environment).
- Excellent skills documenting steps of a procedure.
- Able to manage priorities and projects effectively.
- Capability to work in a matrix organization.
- Must have attention to detail and ability to clearly document process steps.
- Knowledge of equipment, processes and regulations in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Coordination in a manufacturing setting, e.g., climbing up/down ladders or maneuvering around drums or between equipment
- Operating safely in a dynamic environment which includes mobile and fixed equipment and changing conditions while completing job tasks that range from simple to complex and/or multi-tasking
- Must be able to wear safety glasses, or specified eye protection, in all designated areas
- Must be able to follow any applicable plant safety requirements
- Must be fit-tested, trained and capable of wearing air purifying respirator
- Must be trained in plant hazardous material procedures
- Must be able to use approved fall prevention devices when performing elevated tasks
- Must be capable of wearing steel-toed safety shoes for 8 to 12 hours a day, depending on duration of the shift