|Title:||Healthcare Marketing/Business Development Specialist|
|Location:||Mission Hills, CA|
|Compensation:||$30.00 - $35.00|
Job Summary: The marketing & business development specialist is responsible for developing relationships with the employer community, insurance brokers and health plan marketing representatives for the purpose of increasing managed care patient volume for the IPA network or medical group practices.
- Additional primary responsibility includes representing the medical group at employer health fairs and community events to generate brand awareness and enrollment.
- The specialist will increase enrolled patients; establish and maintain relationships with referral sources
- Identify opportunities for improvement in sales, service and program structure
- Evaluate the effectiveness of one’s own activities through data collection, integration, and analysis
- Provide written reports of activities; participate in related targeted professional business activities and community events
- Fosters team responsibility for customer service that is culturally aligned to the company mission.
- Three years previous experience working in a healthcare sales environment is required. Experience in marketing and practical experience in community events is preferred
- Bachelor level Degree in related field preferred.