|Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
Immediate need for a Manufacturing Associate
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Manufacturing of various QuantiGene/ViewRNA reagents/assay kits following standard operating procedures
- Performs quality assurance inspection of work-in-process materials and finished goods
- Performs equipment maintenance/calibration
- Creates standard operating procedures and product documentation
- Participates in process and operation improvement opportunities
- Assists in change order processes and document update
- Complies with company quality management systems, policies and procedures
- Additional duties/responsibilities according to business needs.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry or related bioscience major with at least 1-2 years of industrial experience
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word/Excel and have good documentation practice
- Previous working experience under a cGMP environment is highly desirable
- Good communication and written skills.