|Location:||Thousand Oaks, CA|
|Compensation:||90,000 - 100,000|
Our client in Thousand Oaks is looking for a Programmer Analyst to join their team.
This position is part of the Global Fulfilment & Finance Development and Support team, working with colleagues in the UK, US and India. The role will focus predominately on the finance applications but you will also be exposed to other business systems, primarily for support.
Your tasks will include supporting and upgrading a range of our financial applications including Epicor, PROACTIS and TaxWare. You will document and implement upgrade processes to make them robust and repeatable. You will use your analytical skills to help in a variety of support tasks. In addition you will work on new developments and system improvements involving complex configuration on newly implemented financial systems and other software packages we use throughout the business.
We are a small and dynamic team who value new ideas and innovation and we are looking for a colleague to help us improve our productivity and our value to the business.
Primary Job Functions:
- Investigate problems and issues raised by finance users
- Communicate regularly with finance users, finance business analysts and technical staff to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Install, deploy and upgrade finance systems and apply required system service packs
- Act as a project resource for system improvements and developments
- Undertake regular financial operational activities
- Research, recommend and develop automated solutions for manual activities
- Background in developing/ configuring financial applications
- Deep understanding of SQL Server 2008R2/ 2014
- Developing with SQL Server (TSQL)
- Experience of working with a Credit Card payment gateway (desirable)
- Understanding of SSIS 2008R2/ 2014 (desirable)
- Good analytical problem solving skills