Accounts Receivable & Collections (Business to Business)
|Title:||Accounts Receivable & Collections (Business to Business)|
This position is 90% collections. This is a Business to Business Collections role.
Candidates must have business to business collections experience
Working Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Assignment can be extended past 90 days.
Possible temp - perm for the right candidate.
Candidates must have business to business collections experience.
Must be proficient in the use of Excel will be using pivot tables and V.lookup.
Excel assessments must be submitted along with resume before resumes will be requested.
Under close supervision of the Accounts Receivable Supervisor responsible for performing tasks
requiring quick resolution of issues; includes providing account reconciliation, collecting past due balance, performing payment research and negotiating payment plans for all assigned accounts past due.
• Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates collections or disputes resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
• Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items.
• Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address their past due balance.
• Assists other corporate associates and the Regional Director of Credit in their collection and/or reconciliation efforts for certain hospitals, pharmacies, national and/or governmental accounts.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences
or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year associate's degree program or equivalent
combination of experience and education. Normally requires one (1) to two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Knowledge of general accounting principles, familiarity with credit and collection operations procedures including reconciliation of A/R activity
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good negotiating skills
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and proficient in Excel