|Location:||Seattle WA 98021|
The Research Associate will assist in manufacturing engineered T-cell product material in support of Development Core, Process Development, and Research pipeline development efforts. The position will require experimental execution, documentation, data analysis, drafting technical reports, and presentation of results. Strong attention to detail and flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts is required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
B.S. in Biology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or relevant scientific discipline with 0-2 years of industry bioprocess experience.
- Mammalian cell culture
- Cell banking
- Buffer and cell culture media preparation
- Excellent record keeping and electronic notebook maintenance
- Experimental design and statistical data analysis software such as R or JMP
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong prioritization skills