|Location:||Cambridge, MA 02138|
12 Mo. assignment, may extend
Monday - Friday
- Primarily responsible for managing multiple and/or complex calendars, coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements, and expense reporting.
- Will also manage complex administrative support activities, and occasionally assisting supervisor in coordination of management issues, (i.e., focal reviews, goals and department/staff goals and objectives).
- Additional responsibilities include independently coordinating calendared meetings, complex onsite/offsite meetings, leading administrative projects, providing management with status/activity reports.
- Assisting staff members with the compiling documents for submissions, formatting, and distribution of submissions.
- Will also be responsible for taking, transcribing, and distributing meeting minutes, project tracking (i.e. budget, database, timelines), as well as demonstrating the ability to interact with outside vendors and various levels of management.
- Administrative support experience, comfortable using multiple computer systems, able to shift gears and be comfortable with ambiguity, must be able to recognize priorities and reorganize priorities for staff that they are supporting, proactive in thinking and able identify potential issues, track action items, provide ongoing communication to team to stay on track, look for areas of continuous improvement
- MS Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in an office setting