|Title:||Lab Materials Coordinator|
|Location:||Seattle WA 98021|
The primary focus of the Lab Materials Coordinator is to serve as the main point of contact for all shipments and deliveries to and from our headquarters in Seattle.
As part of the Material Handling team the Lab Materials Coordinator will facilitate the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods to and from the warehouse at our headquarters in Seattle.
- Serves as escort, assist with delivery personnel for unloading and loading of materials
- Support lab staff with any material needs / inquiries
- Responsible for time and temperature sensitive material shipping / receiving items to ensure the correct delivery to storage location occurs within a timely manner
- Unpack applicable deliveries, verify accuracy of shipment and perform put away to appropriate warehouse location
- Collect packing slips and electronically receive after verification of proper delivery
- Serves as liaison to daily courier (UPS/FedEx/Etc.) delivery persons
- Responsible for shipping/receiving phone
- Support lab staff with outbound critical shipments to a variety of destinations
- Maintain a neat and organized warehouse space
- Provide ancillary support to lab staff, as required
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Proficiency utilizing Excel and related tracking (shipping and receiving) software is key.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to build effective relationships within the company across several departments
- Must be able to work as a service provider to multiple intracompany clients and departments
- A relevant associate’s or B.S Degree or equivalent experience in science, engineering, or related warehouse field is preferred.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Experience with biological and hazardous materials is desired.